Sunday, November 17, 2013

Project #2 Final PLN

Symbaloo

PLN stands for "Personal Learning Network". A PLN allows you to have fast access to tools or people that could be of help to you. Symbaloo is one example of a PLN in which you can organize what you as an individual use online most often. This website allows you to add links such as social media websites, blogs, and any other type of informational website you visit most often. On my personal PLN to the far left I have links such as social media websites, youtube, pinterest, email links, google app links, and Prezi. In the top center I have links to my EDM310 blog, the EDM310 class blog, and blogger. The top right contains any teacher blogs that I have visited and enjoyed. In the bottom right I have a link to google, the weather, an encyclopedia, and the University of South Alabama website. As the semester has progressed I have added all of my teacher blogs that I have been assigned too, as well as a few more resources. I also added a link to "Google Sites" so that I will have easy access to uploading lesson plans or assignments there in the future. It has been fun adding to my PLN the stuff that is important to me and that I visit most often. This is a very convenient tool. I will continue to add to it throughout my college career so that I can use all of these resources as a classroom teacher one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment